– As a minimum, comply with all relevant environmental, social legislation and regulatory requirements.
– Consider environmental factors when procuring goods and services.
– Buy and use resources in a responsible and sustainable manner.
– Where practically possible, employ a policy of ‘electric only’ for company vehicles.
– Comply with the environmental policies and standards of our customers.
– Stay committed to supporting our community, making a positive contribution to the environment.
– Encourage environmental awareness among our team members.
– To conserve energy where possible through responsible use of electronic equipment and a commitment to recycle.
– Where practical, use technology such as video conferencing to reduce business travel.
– Promote alternative transportation methods including car sharing and cycle to work scheme.
– Reduce the use of and encourage the recycling of consumables.
– Implement initiatives to reduce the amount of waste we generate.
– Maximise the percentage of our waste which is recycled.
– Dispose of electrical items in accordance with regulations, recycling where possible.
CEO / Managing Director of Vehicle Vision